Terms & Conditions for our Offshore Cottages:
The client agrees that:
1) A deposit of 25% becomes payable at the time of reservation, with the full payment due 6 weeks before the date of arrival. Should the outstanding balance not be paid by the due date, the booking will be deemed to be cancelled, and the deposit will be forfeited.
2) Cancellation Policy:
If the booking is cancelled less than 21 days before arrival, then a charge equal to 30% of the stay will be made.
If the booking is cancelled less than 10 days before arrival, then a charge equal to 60% of the stay will be made.
3) Check-in time is after 3:00 PM on the day of arrival, and check-out time is before 11:00 AM on the day of departure.
4) The property will be let to the number of occupants stated on the booking form. The number of occupants should not exceed the maximum capacity of each property. Breach of this rule will terminate the contract without recompense to the client.
5) Only bookings from adults over 18 years old are accepted.
6) The cottages are strictly non-smoking, and no pets are allowed.
7) You are responsible for the property during your stay. All furniture, fixtures, fittings, including oven, hob, fridge/freezer should be left in a clean and tidy condition at the end of your stay as it was at your arrival. Any damage or breakages will be charged and must be reported to us as the owners prior to departure. No attempt should be made to repair or replace items.
8) This agreement is made on the basis that the Offshore Cottages are to be occupied by yourself as the client for a holiday, and the client acknowledges that the tenancy granted by this agreement is not an assured tenancy or any other type of tenancy and that no statutory periodic tenancy will arise when it ends.
9) Should you have a complaint or a problem during your stay at the Offshore Cottages, please contact the owners (Lisa and Steve, firstname.lastname@example.org ) promptly, who will endeavour to settle the matter as soon as possible. Regrettably, we are unable to accept any claims once the holiday has been completed.
10) We cannot accept any responsibility for personal injury to you as clients or loss of damage to your property or for other matters over which we have no control.
11) Clients are also responsible for ensuring that the property they occupy is secure, with the windows shut and doors locked in their absence.
12) We reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the comfort of others, without recompense.
13) Bed linen and towels are provided, but beach towels are not. We recommend that you bring your own beach towels.
14) The cottages have a maximum occupancy limit, and this should be adhered to at all times.
15) We reserve the right of entry to the cottages at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out repairs or maintenance.
16) We are not liable for any loss or damage to personal belongings or valuables, which are the responsibility of the client.
17) We reserve the right to amend or alter these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
18) The client agrees to keep the cottage clean and tidy and to leave the cottage in a good state of repair at the end of the rental period.
19) We reserve the right to charge a fee for any extra cleaning required as a result of the property being left in an unsatisfactory state.
20) We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to vehicles